Lumo BodyTech, which makes a wearable waistband that tracks posture and movement and vibrates when the wearer slouches, has raised $5 million in Series A funding led by Madrona Venture Group.
The Palo Alto, Calif.-based start-up double…
- Posture Police (wired.com)
- LUMOback Posture Sensor (werd.com)
- By 2020, You’ll Own 50 Internet-Connected Devices (huffingtonpost.com)
- Home and health devices controlled by apps on the rise (reuters.com)
- SXSW: Use big data tools to chart your own data (zdnet.com)