Eric Markowitz, inc.com
Jan 16, 2013
Lynda.com, a 17-year-old online library of training videos, just raised $103 million, underscoring the massive online education boom.
Forty years ago, the United States government spent $16 billion on workforc…
RT @Inc: Need proof that the online education boom is real? @Lynda just raised $103 million. http://flip.it/mXA94 http://flip.it/YWyhP
Lynda.com Deal Solidifies Online Education Boom
- lynda.com Acquires European Online Learning Company video2brain (sys-con.com)
- lynda.com Acquires European Online Learning Company video2brain (virtual-strategy.com)
- Lynda.com acquires online video training rival Video2brain to boost its international expansion (thenextweb.com)
- Lynda.com raises $103M to tackle the tech talent crunch (venturebeat.com)
- Reuters – Lynda.com Wins Investment from Accel, Spectrum (pehub.com)
- lynda.com to Present Seminar and Exhibit at Learning Technologies 2013 Conference in London (sys-con.com)
- Flush with cash, lynda.com buys European online learning site video2brain [GigaOM] (gigaom.com)
- After 17 years, online learning veteran lynda.com raises $103M (is an IPO ahead?) [GigaOM] (gigaom.com)
- Lynda.com offers free training course on Windows 8 (reviews.cnet.com)
You must be logged in to post a comment.