MIT Media lab and other folks argue that the process of requirements gathering is just idiotic right now: take a word document and write all you can think of down there and then creating something out of that.
- Business Analyst Bread and Butter (thesmartconsultant.com)
- Application Enginnering – Requirements Gathering (droidcomp.wordpress.com)
- Requirements Management Tools Indispensable in Software Development (pbrown.typepad.com)
- Business Analyst-Talk your way to success (thesmartconsultant.com)
- How the MIT Media Lab is Helping to Combat Cyberbullying (bostinno.com)
- Beware of the Dark Process (blogs.gartner.com)
- How the MIT Media Lab Plans to Innovate Innovation (bostinno.com)